Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Still Here

I know I haven't updated the blog in a long time, so I thought I would just do a quick update:


1. Thursday will be "Bye Bye Paci Day" for Charlie. I am sure I will post an update about that on Thursday.

2. I just went to the put the kids to bed and their room reeked like pepper. So I asked Macy why it did and she said "Because I poured a bunch behind my kitchen." I looked back behind her play kitchen and there was a mountain of pepper.. ugh.

3. Emma still continues to be an easy baby thankfully. She is chewing on my arm at the moment while I am typing this. She does a great job sleeping and eating and I am about to stretch her feeding schedule out to 4 hours, so then she will be going 12 hours at night! Yeay!

4. Seth's back/leg continues to hurt. For those of you that don't know, it has been bugging him for about 6 months and it seems like surgery is the only option left.

5. We bought at picture wall system at Michaels yesterday for 50% off. It is a thing where you hang a template on the wall that shows you where to hang the frames in the kit, so they look nicely put together. So now I just need to find a bunch of pictures to fill them, so we can hang it up.

6. My hair is falling out. After each baby it has done this, I am definitely not as worried as I was when it happened with Macy; I swore I was going bald, but now I know it will grow back, it is just annoying.


Those are all the things I can think of now! And since no post should be without a picture, here is one of the older pictures on my computer of Seth and Macy taken by Judson at OC. I love how Macy's hair use to stand straight up!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

So glad you all are doing well. We have started to wean Beau off of his passy; but he LOVES it so much. Let me know how it goes for you.

Sorry Seth's having problems. Hope he feels better soon...and hopefully without surgery.

Alisha said...

I'm sorry to hear about Seth's back. I had back surgery for a ruptured disc two years ago. I only waited 3 months from the time it started giving me trouble until I had surgery, but I wanted to make sure it was taken care of for good before moving overseas. (Plus, it was bad! I couldn't stand up straight and had to use a cane to walk.) I had a really long and hard recovery. But even with that, I would choose surgery again. I hope that Seth is able to find relief.

Summer said...

I absolutely love Bye Bye Paci day. That is what I am going to do.

Elaine said...

So good to hear that you and your family are alive and well ... or at least mostly well!

Newberry said...

What a sweet, sweet picture! I would definitely be looking foward to the 12 hour stretch of sleep :)