I know I haven't updated the blog in a long time, so I thought I would just do a quick update:
1. Thursday will be "Bye Bye Paci Day" for Charlie. I am sure I will post an update about that on Thursday.
2. I just went to the put the kids to bed and their room reeked like pepper. So I asked Macy why it did and she said "Because I poured a bunch behind my kitchen." I looked back behind her play kitchen and there was a mountain of pepper.. ugh.
3. Emma still continues to be an easy baby thankfully. She is chewing on my arm at the moment while I am typing this. She does a great job sleeping and eating and I am about to stretch her feeding schedule out to 4 hours, so then she will be going 12 hours at night! Yeay!
4. Seth's back/leg continues to hurt. For those of you that don't know, it has been bugging him for about 6 months and it seems like surgery is the only option left.
5. We bought at picture wall system at Michaels yesterday for 50% off. It is a thing where you hang a template on the wall that shows you where to hang the frames in the kit, so they look nicely put together. So now I just need to find a bunch of pictures to fill them, so we can hang it up.
6. My hair is falling out. After each baby it has done this, I am definitely not as worried as I was when it happened with Macy; I swore I was going bald, but now I know it will grow back, it is just annoying.
Those are all the things I can think of now! And since no post should be without a picture, here is one of the older pictures on my computer of Seth and Macy taken by Judson at OC. I love how Macy's hair use to stand straight up!