Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
First is when you first walk into the house. Formal living and dining on your left, straight ahead is the kitchen and family room and to the right is the office.
The office: (with the seller's Realtor)
The best part of the house, the Kitchen! For those who saw our old kitchen, this is a definite improvement! I am not a huge fan of the paint on the wall, so if anyone has suggestions for colors, I will gladly take them.
Our Bathroom (the door is opening into our closet:
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Here the happenings over the last few days:
- Charlie is "walking" along the furniture.
- Macy stepped on a $250 bird and in the process yanked out two of it's tail feathers, poor bird.-We were at a pet store in Decatur and the nice man working there got some of the animals out so Macy could see them and one bird he took out flew at her and got under her feet and startled her. She backed up, trying to get away and then she stepped on him. He squawked really loudly and then hid under some cages.
- I have a cold and can hardly breathe.
- Seth preached another good sermon this morning as usual.
- Tomorrow at 11 is when we close, yeay!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
All the neighborhoods are really nice in Frisco and they all seem family friendly, so we had a hard time deciding, but we chose this one. It has 4 bedrooms (really one is more of an office) and 2 bathrooms. The neighborhood has a pool, playgrounds and great walking trails. I think we are going to like it!
We have the inspection at the new house this Tuesday, so we are staying for that and then heading back to Edmond, the movers come on Wednesday and Thursday and then we close on Friday and then we come down here for good and close on the new house on the 28th.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
We had our inspection yesterday, a few minor things (most of which were things that were here before we moved in), nothing major, we are just waiting to hear from the buyer.
Have a good Friday!