Here the happenings over the last few days:
- Charlie is "walking" along the furniture.
- Macy stepped on a $250 bird and in the process yanked out two of it's tail feathers, poor bird.-We were at a pet store in Decatur and the nice man working there got some of the animals out so Macy could see them and one bird he took out flew at her and got under her feet and startled her. She backed up, trying to get away and then she stepped on him. He squawked really loudly and then hid under some cages.
- I have a cold and can hardly breathe.
- Seth preached another good sermon this morning as usual.
- Tomorrow at 11 is when we close, yeay!