Friday, June 26, 2009

VBS 2009

We just wrapped up VBS this year. Macy and Charlie had a great time! This is the 2nd year Shawnee Trail has done VBS, we had 60+ kids this year, . Macy and Charlie are already asking when we get to do it again. My camera lens is still busted, but I took a few pictures for the church. Here are a couple with the kids in them:

Seth holding Emma while I was walking around taking pictures:

Charlie in his class:
Macy in her class:
Someone had a 4-wheeler in their class decorations and that is where I found Charlie most of the time:

Emma hanging out in the nursery with me.
It was a good week, but we are spending today recovering from staying up well past bedtime 3 nights in a row!

1 comment:

Ted and Anne said...

Hi Katie, I am SO jealous that my mom got to see you all and hug your babies! :) Glad you all are well and were able to do an OKC visit...I miss you!