Thursday, September 17, 2009

Camp Off 2009

On Labor Day Seth wanted to do a camp out (or camp-off as Macy calls it). He thought about doing it in the backyard, but we remembered that our church has about 4 acres of land about 2 miles from the house, so we decided to move it out there. We had a fun evening of playing, riding on the lawn mower, gathering firewood, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, letting the kids run around and just sitting around the fire. Seth was positive the kids wouldn't sleep in the tent, but we all did (except Emma, I put her to sleep in the office area in the pack and play.). Here is a few pictures from our fun evening together. Poor Emma isn't in any of the pictures because she was strapped to me in the Snugli, but I promise she was there:




5 comments:

OK Chick said...

What a fun evening. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Ryan and Katie said...

I don't have your email here at home but I'm starting to think it is gas pains in my neck. How did you find out that's what yours was though? It's so random, I didn't know you could get gas pains there?! Did you just take Gas-x to help it?

Ted and Anne said...

Katie, extra "parent bonus points" to you and Seth...I'm way impressed with your "Camp Off", ha! I've been camping once, and let's just say I'm not a tent girl :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had alot of fun!

Matt and Shannon said...

oh matt definately has bright shoes too...you are probably thinking of his incredibly "loud" neon yellow tennis ball material converse hightops that he got on the way back home from a mexico trip a few years back.