Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On our own this week...

The kids and I are on our own until Saturday. Poor Seth has to spend the week in Malibu at the Pepperdine lectureships. He was actually asked to lead singing this year, which is an honor, so he is excited. His picture is listed on Pepperdine lectureship website. The kids and I came to Decatur to spend the night with Seth's parents tonight and then we will head back tomorrow to get ready to go to OKC for Mayfair's 50th this weekend. We are excited to return to the Sooner state and to see some friends and my parents.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Man it must be really rough to HAVE to go to Malibu. :) I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

Amanda said...

I think our husbands were a little too excited about their little beach get-away! Seriously, I'm glad they were able to spend some time together. Did you hear that Jeremy saw Pamela Anderson running on the Pepperdine track on Wednesday?!