Thursday, September 25, 2008

Charlie's Favorite Thing to do...

Is EAT! He definitely has a hearty appetite. Macy has always been a good eater and we have never had issues with her eating, but Charlie can out eat her any day.
He eats like he is starving most of the time and meal time for Charlie is over because we have either run out of food or I am pretty sure he has eaten enough to fill a lumberjack and make him get out of the high chair.
He could happily eat even more than what I give him. I have a feeling he is going to be one of those teenage boys who is always hungry and who frequently cleans out the fridge and pantry of food.

3 comments:

Catherine T said...

I am soooo jealous! I wish some of Charlie's eating habits would rub off on Amelia!

Paul said...

Just like Uncle Paul.

Kim said...

I know Paul was just joking, but there really is something about Charlie that reminds me of Paul!