Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup from church. It was PACKED of other moms and kids and school groups, but the kids still enjoyed it. The pictures I took aren't all that great, it was too crowded to take more than a couple pictures and the kids were much more interested in looking at everything than posing for the camera. Charlie loved this tractor and was awfully mad at me when I made him get off:
There were sheep, goats, longhorn and a donkey that the kids could pet and feed. They really enjoyed getting to get close to all of them. Macy with her chosen pumpkin! She really wants to "cut it open", I assume she means carve it:

3 comments:

Paul said...

Looks like fun. We enjoyed going with Addi's class last week.

April said...

The pics are so good! I can't believe you will have three kiddos in just a few weeks. You will have to fill me in on the whole c-section experience...I will have my first this next time too! Take care.

Melinda said...

I think the photos are adorable. Glad you guys had a good time.