Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Dyeing Fun


On Saturday we dyed our Easter eggs. The kids were really looking forward to it this year. Charlie was convinced the blue dye was his and was upset when anyone else tried to use it, but got over it and shared. He ended up dropping one, so I took off the shell and gave it to Macy, that is what that last picture is. Despite the look on her face, she ate it up!
On another note, Seth went for his two week post-surgery check-up today and the doctor said everything looks good and is healing the way it is suppose to!
On another note again, I know I haven't posted any pictures of Emma lately (She was taking a nap during the egg dyeing fun), I need to do that. There is a hill outside our neighborhood with bluebonnets, so I am going to take the kids out there sometime and take some pictures.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I finally updated. You can thank me later. :)

Leslie said...

Katie, Amber told me that she emailed you about John...I still am in shock and so sad about it...

Leslie said...

As far as I know, he wasn't actually working at a church these days. He had moved up to the Portland area and worked for Cascade College for a little while, and then I guess he was running a camp that taught "green" farming techniques to underprivileged and at-risk youth. (I got that off of someone else's blog about him). He did more recently work as the Young Adult Minister at Canyon View...but that was probably about 5 years ago when he left that? Were you able to scan any photos? Thanks, girl.