Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graphic Designer, I am not

But look at what I made for our upcoming Praise in the Park. It is a postcard for people to pass out and will be mailed to some. If anyone is good at Photoshop, can you tell me how I need to save it? I saved it as a JPeg and I already sent them to the printer and picked them up today, but the font I used seems grainy on the postcards, like not sharp, they are still fine to use and everything, but I figured I probaly didn't save it correctly, or at the correct size. I just get in photoshop and fool around, so I really don't know what I am doing. Or if you know of a better program that we should get, let me know!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Make sure it is set at high quality when you save it and make sure you make it with 300dpi not 72. Then the text should look better :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea, but I think it looks great!!!!!

Lori said...

Oops, I pressed anonymous by accident

Lori :)

Emily said...

Also a pdf is probably a little higer quality but I agree the 300dpi is the most important part.