Monday, September 24, 2007

I've been Tagged

Thanks to Summer I have been tagged, so here it goes...

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am very thankful that I get to stay at home with my kids. Even after hearing "Mommy, What we doing?" 50 billion times a day, I wouldn't have it any other way.
2. I would of NEVER thought I would of been a preachers wife growing up.
3. I am glad I have been able to nurse Charlie for this long and don't plan on stopping until he is a year, but it feels incredibly physically draining sometimes and I wish that I could have an IV hooked up to me giving me a constant stream of nutrients and fluids, so I would feel more energetic. (Seriously, if anyone knows of a place that does that, let me know)
4. If I could have a super power, it would be to freeze time so I could take a nap whenever I felt like it.
5. My favorite chore is grocery shopping! My least is laundry.
6. One of my favorite shows is Lost and am looking forward to when it comes back on.
7. I am a morning person, I feel I get more done first thing in the morning.
8. I need to finish this and get Macy up from her nap now.

Since Paul and Kim just did a 100 Facts tag, not to long ago, and a few others on my list have been tagged, I just have Elaine, and Amanda to tag. So it is up to you two to continue this!

No comments: