Monday, September 17, 2007

The Library, the Cheeto and the Mysterious Chihuahua

The kids and I made our weekly to trip the library this morning. We love the library! Here they are with Statue Man in front of our library.

When Macy and I were eating lunch, I gave Charlie a Gerber puff thing (don't worry, I am not giving an 8 1/2 month old a cheeto, he will have to wait awhile before he knows the goodness that is Cheetos) to play with while we were eating and I put it in his mouth to take a picture, but he spit it out right when I took it.

Any finally, the past few days Bailey has had a new friend. Thanks to our old neighbor dog, Lucy (or Lucifer, as Seth called her), who chewed a huge hole in our fence, a little dog has been coming over to visit Bailey. We don't know who he belongs to, but for now Macy and I have named him Chico the Chihuahua.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!!! Glad you had a great anniversary! Andrew wants to play with Macy and Charlie again soon! :)

Elaine said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I love the photos. You and the kids look great!

Paul said...

That's cool with the puff in mid-air.