Sunday, March 8, 2009

The first day of bible class proves to be exhausting for Emma...


I am teaching the cradle roll class at church and we have service first and then class and Emma normally sleeps during class since that is normally her nap time. However today, she wasn't asleep when class started, so I just decided to put her in the table so she could participate. I wasn't expecting this to be her first day of class, so I didn't have my camera, but Thanks to Catherine, we were able to get this picture of her to document her big day! She stayed awake for about 15 minutes and then put her head down and she was out for the rest of class. Hopefully this isn't an indication of what kind of student she will be in the future.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

So sweet! Her profile looks like Seth in this pic!

Ryan and Katie said...

I just used clipart from Microsoft Word. I typed in different animals and most of the ones I used were from the same artist bc they looked similar. I have all the files in Word if you want me to email them to you. There are about 20 but they aren't big files. Just let me know!

suzspeaks said...

how sweet!