Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Macy!

Has it been 4 years already??! We celebrated Macy's big day on Saturday with a small family party with both sets of grandparents. Macy was VERY excited the entire day! She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake party this year and specially requested pink punch for some reason, but I happily obliged and we had a nice afternoon all together.

Proudly displaying her new age at breakfast: Seth's parents were there also, but I only managed to get a picture with my parents, I wasn't thinking: Macy with her gifts! She saw her gift bags in the morning and was excited about them and I was kidding her and told her we got potatoes so the first thing she said with suprise when she opened our gifts was "Mom! It isn't potoatoes!": The birthday girl with a gift from Grammy and Pa-pa: Opening another (Doesn't Seth look thrilled!): A life size Barbie from Grandma and Grandpa:Blowing out the candles!:
Happy Birthday Macy! We love you!

5 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

Happy Belated Birthday Macy!!! We love you and cannot believe you are 4! Looks like you had a fun day! :)

ajholden said...

What a fun day! It cracked me up that she wanted pink punch- she is a true girl:)

Ryan and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Macy!! I love the pic of Seth in the background looking so thrilled :) I emailed you the nursery artwork this morning so if you didn't get it let me know!

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday, Macy! I can't believe you're four!

Melinda said...

Awwww - somehow I missed this post. Sorry! But happy belated birthday to Macy. she is a doll!