Friday, June 4, 2010

First Swim of Summer

We have actually been a couple times, but these are pictures from our first swim.

The kids were sooo excited when the neighborhood pool opened a couple weeks ago! We like to go first thing in the morning since 1) it beats the blazing Texas heat and 2) there aren't a bunch of people there to see me in my swimsuit. (Which by the way if you are looking for a modest swimsuit that doesn't look weird, visit www.christa-taylor.com).
Anyways, here are a few I took of our first visit. It is hard to take pictures with one hand while the other one is holding a 19 month splashing, so I didn't take a but a few.
Emma's first real time in the pool:
She was a little leary at first, but now I can hardly hang onto to her! She is either splashing or trying to go around the pool by herself. She doesn't like that I hold onto her. Too Bad Emma.
Charlie in action getting out of the pool: He likes to lay on the ground outside the pool and hang his head upside down in the pool.
Macy:
She kept asking for me to take her pictures like this.. Ha. She has gotten a lot better since last year about going under water and will even swim underwater for a few seconds.
One last one of Macy and Charlie doing what they love best (look at Charlie's tounge!):

2 comments:

Ted and Anne said...

You've got to stay cool however you can, ha! My mom said it's been SO hot already...that's so nice that your neighborhood has a pool for you all to go to. Here's to many days of swimming!! :)

Elaine said...

With that tongue, I think Charlie could take over for Gene Simmons (KISS) when he retires! Have fun!