Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quiet Weekend...

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. We spent a majority of it lounging about the house. The most exciting thing we did was attempt to give a haircut. Charlie did a good job sitting there (much better than his first haircut experience), but we were trying to give him a haircut with Seth's beard trimmer, so it didn't exactly work very well. Seth was able to get some of the fluffiness out of Charlie's hair, so it does look a little better at least.

Also, here a couple of pictures I took of the kids today after church.

3 comments:

April said...

Your kiddos are so cute! Haircuts can be tricky! How is Paula doing? I haven't seen her since we moved from Decatur. Do you visit there much? We are thinking about naming baby #2 Seth if it is a boy. :)

Devin said...

Hi Katie! I came across your blog from April's. I just wanted to say hi. Your kids are adorable. I hope things are going well for your family.

Melinda said...

I love the pics! The black and white ones in the rain and then the sepia toned one are amazing...what a wonderful photographer you are...of course it helps when your kids are soooo cute : )